Monday 18 July 2011

David Pennington at Blackpool Art Society

www.penningtonart.co.uk


Really enjoyed seeing David Pennington's art for the first time at the Thursday evening lecture slot.  Not only is he a brilliant oil painter, he is a really friendly and down to earth guy.  Nice to have someone so talented local too!

Also it was nice for me to finally get back to 'a bit of normality' by getting back to the art society - I've had to miss so many sessions due to all the deadlines at University for the final degree stuff (+ the Buxton Fringe Festival).  So it was nice to see familiar faces again - except when they all turned round to clap me in congratulations for getting my  degree!! - (there is a reason why I sit at the back!!) - (Thanks Carole for that!!!!! - I will have to get my own back later!)